Hayden Panettiere As Beth Cooper

Hayden Panettiere as Beth Cooper made me a nervous wreck all week as I cannot concentrate anymore on what I was doing. The reason? I fantasized the beauty of Hayden Panetiere as Beth Cooper so much so that I felt as if I was the nerdy valedictorian who announced to the world "I Love You Beth Cooper" during my graduation valedictory address. OMG! Here goes my daydreams all over again.


I dunno with you guys out there, but the dazzling beauty of Hayden Panettiere as Beth Cooper has taken hold of me. You might not believe it but it seemed I cannot do nothing anymore except to watch the latest film clips of "I Love You Beth Cooper." Hayden Panettiere as Beth Cooper have cast a fanatical spell on me that I think I am in love with her.


To be truthful about it, I love and fantasized Hayden Panettiere so much so that I am now an avid collector of Hayden's pictures and stories about her. Did you know that during the time when Hayden Panettiere was just a four year old girl she was already learning the ins and outs of Hollywood while her friends are learning to play skipping rope? And did you know that if you wanted to become an enemy of Hayden Panettiere, all that you have to do is eat dolphin meat?

And most of all, did you know that Hayden Panettiere has a vital statistics of 35- 24- 36? mama mia! I love Hayden Panettiere even more! below are two pictures of Hayden Panettiere Not as Beth Cooper anymore but in real life bikini!







.