"Boys Over Flowers" Story

OMG! This "Boys Over Flowers" story I should have posted several days ago if not for a fever that effectively shut me down for several days. Hey girls, this is not the scary AH1N1 flu virus but just the ordinary flu that took me down. Well, since I am now healthy as a bull, let me kick off and snort about last night's episode of "Boys Over Flowers" story.


I mean I could have kicked the butts of Haje and his fellow gangsters for such cowardly tactics against Jun-pyo and our lady heroine Jan-di for kidnapping Jan-di to lure Jun-pyo to rescue her alone and then harming them in a brutal way. The "Boys Over Flowers" story turned violent with Haje at the scene. Well you see, Haje did not make me feel like he was some sort of a loner hero at all. He ws actually a psychotic model who delights on torturing women and the helpless. I think Haje is a gay in disguise.


If only I could lay a hand on Haje, God forbids. I truly felt very sorry for Jan-di in this episode of "Boys Over Flower" story. Anyway girls, if I am not mistaken some of you might have felt a crush on Haje, like my sister did. But now she is so angry at Haje for mauling both Jun-pyo and our heroine Jan-di. And the fact that it was the birthday of Jun-pyo when Haje together with his gang mauled him and Jan-di, sent my sister upstairs crying and tearing the pictures of Haje to pieces, OMG!


Alright girls, to appease your mind from what happened to Jun-pyo and Jan-di from the brutal hands of Haje and his gangster friends, here is a You Tube video episode of a wedding scene of "Boys Over Flowers" story that I hope will delight you.