WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY S05E18 ONLINE The Werewolf Transformation

Watch The Big Bang Theory S05E18 online after February 23, 2012. Watch The Big Bang Theory S05E18 online with the horrific title of The Werewolf Transformation. My goodness! Who among the Nerds will get himself transformed to a Werewolf? Will it be Sheldon, Leonard, Raj or even Howard? I hope it will be Sheldon. Can you ever imagine Sheldon as a werewolf? Actually, I am now trying to picture in my mind how Sheldon will look as a werewolf, but I could not, simply because I tend to laugh each time I try it.

Alright now friends, visit us here after the above date and join the rest of the gang as we enjoy ourselves laughing at the funny exploits of the four nerds of The Big Bang Theory comedy series with the terrifying caption The Werewolf Transformation. And the big question is: Who will be the werewolf? Will it be one of the nerds? Well guys and gals, let us all wait and watch The Big Bang Theory S05E18 online. Enjoy !