WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY S06E05 ONLINE

Watch The Big Bang Theory S06E05 online and Laugh big time. You surely will, if you watch The Big bang Theory S06E05 online  Actually, my friends are all one in saying that when it comes to TV series comedy that all of them are watching, take note that all my friends are jokers as we are a gang of comedy seekers both in film and TV, the TV series on CBS titled The Big Bang Theory is their choice and that all of them religiously follows.  And these guys, believe it or not, idolizes Sheldon, Leonard, Howard and even the Indian Raj! Imagine? Well if you ask me, Although I derive lots of fun laughing at these guys, I go crazy watching Penny.  Alright, guys and gals, enough of this, as I might involuntarily tell you how addictive I am to Penny.  

Episode 5 of The Big Bang Theory now on its season 6, is titled "The Holographic Excitation." The gang celebrates Halloween at Stuart's comic book store.  Meanwhile, Leonard seduces Penny with science.  The Big Bang Theory episode 5 Season 6 will be aired on Thursday, Oct. 25 (8:00 -8:31 P.M, ET/PT) on the
CBS Television Network.  Astronaut Buzz Aldrin makes a cameo appearance as himself.  Well gals and guys, let us all watch The Big Bang Theory S06E05 online comes the 25th of October and again, laugh big time.

Meanwhile, here's a video from episode 3, about Sheldon's new secretary. Watch it.