Megan Fox Says "I Should Have Kept My Mouth Shut"


Indeed, Megan Fox is surely regretting those Hitler comments she made about Transformers director Michael Bay. Well, as we all knew, everybody watched Transformers 3 : Dark of the Moon except of course Megan Fox herself and me, for I really sympathized with Megan. Of course, everybody in the family watch the movie since all in the family are transformers fanatics while I happened to be more of a Megan Fox fanatic.

These are the statements that caused the dropping of Megan Fox from the Transformers 3 line-up like a hot potato, and for which she is regretting for saying so.

"He's like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation," Fox told Wonderland Magazine in 2009. "He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he's not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he's so awkward, so hopelessly awkward. He has no social skills at all. And it's endearing to watch him."

Well, Megan is not of course wallowing in despair. Actually, she is moving on in high gears. Watch her picture above and know what I mean. Now, although I have not seen Transformers 3 because of the absence of my fav star Megan Fox, it was said that reviewers are ripping Huntington-Whitely's performance.

Watch This video of Megan Fox Hooking Up with Shia LaBeuf