Megan Fox "I Love Steven Johnson" Tattoo

Megan Fox "I Love Steven Johnson" Tattoo is something that I had been trying to dig through several hundreds of sites for the past month now. I am a Megan Fox addict and had been collecting pictures of Megan Fox and her supposed nine tattoos. I came to know about this Megan Fox "I Love Steven Johnson" tattoo from one of my friends who is also a certified Megan Fox addict himself.

Before the pictures below, here's a FHM video of Megan Fox where you can notice several of her tattoos:

<a href="http://www.linkedtube.com/2lJJOA4gU2U1bb8a4a21da2bb85b35c82f3d7f8f71d.htm">LinkedTube</a>

If this is true, then this must be one of the two tattoos that is still hidden in Megan Fox's body and which to this day, lies in obscurity. "Oh my goodness, what a waste of art painted on a prized canvas, if unseen by the public's naked eyes," my friend would say, referring to these two remaining unseen tattoos of Megan Fox. Anyway, for those of you who have not yet seen the seven tattoos of Megan Fox out of a possible nine, here they are as follows;

"We Will All Laugh At Gilded Butterflies" Tattoo


Still Part of the "Gilded Butterflies " Tattoo

Her Idol Marilyn Monroe's Face

The Half-Moon and Star Tattoo



Her ex-boyfriend's name, Bryan

This is a Gemini Tribal Tattoo Represented by Two Similar Bodies Done In A Tribal Way


The Chinese "Power" Tattoo